Price valid until 30 June 2022
The round brushed nickel soap dispenser is a stylish yet practical addition to any sink or basin. It perfectly complements Meir’s range of round mixers to create a seamless and refined aesthetic.
Innovative design has resulted in a slimline body that easily fits close to sinks and basins without compromising on looks. The stainless steel mechanism has been engineered to increase durability - even in commercial installations.
The brushed nickel soap pump is easy to refill and capable of holding up to 500ml of soap. Add a final touch to create a premium and harmonious interior in any newly built or renovated bathroom.
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautiful and subtle gold undertone, which provides a natural warmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-grade quality.
The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
– Stainless Steel mechanism for heavy-duty use
– PVD Brushed Nickel finish
– Installation instructions included
– Top refill technology
– Capacity: 500ml storage of liquid soap
– Recommended cutout: 28mm
– Soap Dispensers are a modern design option ideal for the bathroom, kitchen and commercial spaces
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used