This elegant tap features a soft-moving mixer handle and a pull-out ergonomically designed nozzle which, in combination with the extendable hose, ensures that you can reach everything in and around your sink with perfect control.
The hose easily retracts against a patented magnetic locking system to avoid the handle from sagging.
We proudly source the highest quality components from around the world to create this kitchen mixer, including Sedal cartridges, Tucai hoses and Neoperl Aerators.
This Brushed Nickel kitchen mixer can be installed to have the handle either front-facing, or on either side.
– PVD Brushed Nickel finish
– Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS registration No: T36053(V)
– 5-star WELS rating; water efficiency of 6 Litres per minute
– 35mm ceramic cartridge
– Solid brass construction
– Installation instructions included
– Maximum water pressure for this kitchen mixer is 1,000 kPa
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used