This elegant pull-out kitchen tap features a beautifully soft-moving handle and an ergonomically designed nozzle to ensure that you can comfortably reach everything in and around your sink.
Once you let go of the handle, the pull-out hose retracts, causing the kitchen mixer to snap back into it's original shape using a patented magnetic locking system to avoid sagging in the sink.
Featuring two water spray functions that can be controlled by using the button on the handle, this provides either a standard flow or a wider spray, which is perfect for rinsing fresh produce and cleaning.
We proudly source the highest quality components from around the world to create this kitchen mixer, including Hungarian cartridges, Spanish flexible hoses and Swiss aerators.
This brushed nickel kitchen mixer can be installed to have the handle either front-facing, or on either side.
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautiful and subtle gold undertone, which provides a natural warmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-grade quality.
The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
PAIRS WELL WITH
– PVD Brushed Nickel finish
– Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS registration No: T36053(V)
– 5-star WELS rating; water efficiency of 6 Litres per minute
– 35mm ceramic cartridge
– Solid brass construction
– Installation instructions included
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used