The Round Freestanding Bath Spout and Hand Shower is intuitively designed with practicality in mind. It features a full 360-degree swivel spout motion to create a spacious and luxurious experience.
Including a convenient hand shower wand which is detachable, this brushed nickel freestanding bath spout offers greater functionality for an indulgent bath experience.
With stunning aesthetics, this floor mounted bath spout is flexible and is the perfect solution to minimalist styling for today’s modern bathroom.
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautiful and subtle gold undertone, which provides a natural warmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-grade quality.
The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
– PVD Brushed Nickel finish
– Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS registration: S14861(V)
– 3-star WELS rating; water efficiency of 9 Litres per minute
– Height: 990mm
– Depth: 294mm
– Width of pole: 45mm
– Single check valve installed for grey water compliance
– The faucet can be rotated 360°
– Maximum water pressure for this freestanding tap is 500 kPa
– Easy-to-follow installation instructions and all hardware included
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used