Designed to ensure your basin looks just as stylish underneath as it does with Meir taps above, this elegant round design bottle trap features our trademark PVD brushed nickel finish for great looks and robust durability.
The horizontal pipe can be cut down and reduced in length to suit.
The connecting thread is 32mm metric, and 41mm actual.
This brushed nickel bottle trap is designed to suit the 32mm basin pop-up waste here: /products/basin-pop-up-waste-32mm-overflow-slotted-pvd-brushed-nickel
– PVD brushed nickel finish
– 32mm thread metric size. 41mm "actual" basin thread size (matching a 32mm pop-up waste - MP04-A or MP04-B)
– Comes with standard fittings for easy installation
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used