This unique and beautiful spout produces a luxurious waterfall cascade. Intelligently designed, the water outlet is concealed under the front lip, providing a distinctive and streamlined profile. Filling your bath has never been so simple and stylish.
Summary & Specifications
– Standard 1/2" BSP thread
– Female 1/2" connection in body
– Latest "twist-in" installation that does not require your water main to be turned off
– Watermark approved; complies with AS/NZS 3718:2005
– Maximum water pressure for this wall spout is 1,000 kPa
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty & Care
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used