Round Kitchen Mixer Tap
As featured on Rebecca Judd's 'The Style School', this Round Matte Black Kitchen Mixer is a perfect blend of style and practicality, boasting a solid brass construction and a convenient single handle mixer for ease of use.
This mixer will fit into any sink or bench top that is less than 23mm thick, however, you can order a free extended thread (for up to 45mm thick benchtops) by clicking HERE
This matte black kitchen mixer can be installed to have the handle either front-facing, or on either side.
Summary & Specifications
– Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS registration No: T16810
– 4-star WELS rating; water efficiency of 6.5 Litres per minute
– 35mm ceramic cartridge
– 360° swivel rotation
– Solid brass construction
– Installation instructions included
– Maximum water pressure for this kitchen mixer is 1,000 kPa
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty & Shipping
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used