This Stainless Steel Double Bowl PVD Kitchen Sink combines cutting-edge nanotechnology and an environmentally friendly brushed PVD coloured finish, to produce a beautiful coating.
The 1.5mm thick 304-grade stainless steel places it in a class of its own ahead of industry standards of 1.2mm.
We have manufactured this PVD sink with features such as sound-absorbing technology to reduce overall noise and vibrations.
The PVD sink can be either undermount, flush-mounted or top-mounted on the benchtop in the kitchen or laundry.
Matching coloured waste included.
The hand-crafted internal edges have been rounded and surface edging had been compressed for a slimline look and to assist in avoiding grime and residue build-up.
Available to order through our online store or an Australian stockist. This product is currently unavailable from our London branch.
This sink is not scratch proof. Care should be taken with sharp objects as they can scratch the surface colour leaving permanent marks.
Summary & Specifications
Width: 670 mm
Length: 440 mm
Depth: 200 mm
Bowl capacity: 58L
Materials: 304-Grade Stainless Steel
Application: Under-mount, Top-mount or Flush-mount
Material thickness: 1.5mm
Warranty: 15 years
IMPORTANT: Bench should only be cut once the sink is on-site and used to confirm the cut requirements.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty & Care
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used