The ultimate touch to creating a designer bathroom.
Meir’s Sigma 21 Dual Flush Plates by Geberit make it possible to personalise your bathroom and colour scheme down to the very last detail.
Incorporating Swiss engineering and luxury, and accented with Meir’s designer finishes, these stylish dual flush plates represent intelligent and sophisticated design combined with superior functionality. Featuring minimalist visual metaphors for an intuitive experience, our dual flush plates are available in four designer finishes - Matte Black, Champagne, Brushed Nickel and Tiger Bronze.
They are suitable for Sigma concealed in-wall cisterns.
Complete your luxury bathroom with our designer tiger bronze gold tapware.
This product is finished using a hand-made electroplating technique and in some instances, the colour and finish may vary from piece to piece. We believe these characteristics add to the unique and premium nature of the product.
PAIRS WELL WITH
– Available in four finishes, Matte Black, Tiger Bronze, Champagne and PVD Brushed Nickel
– Water-saving dual flush actuation
– Surface-even button finish
– Remote flush actuations to be placed anywhere, affording you maximum flexibility
– Mechanical actuator
– Size: 164mm (H) x 264mm (W) x 12mm (D)
– Manufactured in Switzerland and assembled in Australia
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used