This Polished Chrome Shower Rail has an innovative world-first design, exclusive to Meir; comprising of a universal water inlet; enabling this shower to be installed either as a top or bottom water connection, suiting both existing and new homes.
With a simple twist of the in-built diverter, you can switch from the overhead shower to engage the precision shower wand for close-up washing with this stunning Polished Chrome Round Shower Rail.
Simplistic design and functional at the highest level.
Similar Products in stock now
Summary & Specifications
– Standard 1/2″ BSP thread
– Electroplated polished chrome finish
– WELS registration No: S06781
– WELS-rated 3 star 9L/min shower head
– Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
– Universal top or bottom water inlet thread (1/2″ female)
– Built-in diverter
– Flexible 1.5m chrome hose
– 300mm shower rose
– Solid brass construction throughout
– Maximum water pressure for this shower rail is 1,000 kPa
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty & Care
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used