Introducing one of the world's safest showering experiences; designed to be equally beautiful and functional.
Featuring temperature sensing technology, the Meir thermostatic mixer (TMV) automatically maintains a consistent temperature by responding instantly to changing temperatures and pressures, creating a safe, controlled and comfortable showering experience.
The built-in anti-scald safety valve dramatically reduces the risk of scalding, while the intelligent safety override prevents accidentally setting the water temperature above 38 degrees.
With a high water flow rate design (even at low pressure), the TMV product range by Meir can be used across numerous applications and in most countries around the world.
After you have added this item to your shopping cart, you will be guided to order the necessary concealed parts at no additional charge (SKU: MTV01). The thermostatic mixer can only be installed when the head part and concealed parts are ordered together.
Summary & Specifications
– Single water outlet with with diverter and stop-cap
– Solid DZR brass core protects against corrosion
– Includes Meir's ‘Safety 38’ switch to protect against scalding
– Operating Pressure: 50 kPa to 300kPa (1/2 bar to 3 bar)
– Maximum static pressure: 500kPa (5 bar)
– Maximum hot water temperature: 70°C
– Minimum wall depth including wall finish thickness: 72mm
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty & Care
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used