One-way TMV Thermostatic Shower Valve with Diverter
Available on backorder
Official release date: 1st of November 2019. Back-orders will have priority dispatch.
A game changer in showering experience, beautiful, purposeful and safe.
Welcome to the new Meir thermostatic mixer valve.
Using a high-quality temperature control mechanism, the water flow responds quickly to changing water temperature and pressure.
Featuring the latest in wax temperature sensing technology, the Meir TMV automatically maintains a consistent temperature.
A specially built in anti-scalding safety precaution will protect your loved ones from hot water burns, while a safety override button prevents the accidental setting of the water temperature above 38 degrees.
With a high water flow rate (even at low pressure) allows this thermostatic mixer to be used in a wide range of installations and in most countries around the world.
The modern round design pairs perfectly with our extensive range of showers and accessories.
Summary & Specifications
– Single water outlet with with diverter and stop-cap
– Solid DZR brass core protects against corrosion
– Includes Meir's ‘Safety 38’ switch to protect against scalding
– Operating Pressure: 50 kPa to 300kPa (1/2 bar to 3 bar)
– Maximum static pressure: 500kPa (5 bar)
– Maximum hot water temperature: 70°C
– Minimum wall depth including wall finish thickness: 72mm
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty & Shipping
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used