Designed to compliment any room, these quarter-turn taps can be used either in the kitchen, bathroom or laundry.
The handles allow for precise water pressure control and do not use washers. Leaking taps and changing washers are a thing of the past.
A unique cube design sees these taps at the forefront of design.
These wall taps have ticked all the boxes being Australian Certified and Watermark approved, complying with AS/NZS 3718:2005 which ensures consumers of quality plumbing products.
Summary & Specifications
- Electroplated matte-black finish
- Washer-less technology
- Watermark approved; complies with AS/NZS 3718:2005
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions included
– Maximum water pressure for this wall tap assembly is 1,000 kPa
International customers may require an in-wall component depending on the setup and installation needs. Please choose your fittings by clicking on either of the below choices:
Does not include concealed/inwall fittings.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
Warranty & Care
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used