Brass Basin Overflow Hole Cover
Meir's Solid Brass Basin Overflow Hole Cover has been specifically engineered to be the absolute highest quality Basin Overflow Insert in Australia; with no exception.
Made from solid brass, with a durable rubber O-ring, there is no plastic or ABS used whatsoever.
Finished in an electroplated coating, these overflow caps are available in all of Meir's signature colours such as Matte Black, Tiger Bronze, Champagne and Chrome.
Combine with our Slotted Chrome Pop Up Waste in the same electroplated finish, for a complete look here: /products/32mm-basin-pop-up-waste-with-overflow-polished-chrome
Summary & Specifications
Because no plastic has been used, variances in basin hole overflow sizes have no flexibility. Certain overflow holes may be required to file down to slightly increase the size, or silicones may be considered as a filling agent if the hole has been manufactured too large, however we strongly recommend you speak to your basin manufacturer, builder or tradesman before choosing either of the above options as Meir will not be held responsible for damages caused.
Full parts view
Warranty & Shipping
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used